Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What kind of hair spray/products I need to use to keep my curls looking helathy???

I use a Ringlet 07 from redken - it's a curl perfecter. I also use a great shampoo for curly hair - Got2B - curl vacious. It helps to make the curls healthy and shiny instead of frizzy.What kind of hair spray/products I need to use to keep my curls looking helathy???
I'd recommend anything by John Freida.


Works magic.


:)What kind of hair spray/products I need to use to keep my curls looking helathy???
pink it is in Wal-mart
Aussie works well and its not very expensive.
Use a good conditioner in the shower and make sure you use a detangler/leave-in conditioner (Aussie or VO5 are great.) before you brush it. Don't brush it throughout the day once it's dry because it pulls apart the curls and will make your hair frizzy. Don't use gel or hairspray on curls because it makes them crunchy (ick). To get the top as curly as the sides, flip your head upside down and scrunch it with your hands right after you comb the detangler through it. Someone told me the other day that he thought natural curls were the sexiest thing a girl could have. I wish I'd never straightened my curls!
try herbal essences curls and waves shampoo (purple bottle)


garnier fructis sleek %26amp; shine weightless anti-frizz serum (it helps control frizz %26amp; keeps your curls looking more defined)

No comments:

Post a Comment