Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What is a good (drugstore) hair spray product to hold loose curls in fine, straight hair?

i have fine, straight, blonde hair and need a hairspray to hold loose curls after i curl my straight hair w/ a curling iron.


obviously i dont want this to be a heavy or thick or sticky product


preferably drugstore plz


thanks muchWhat is a good (drugstore) hair spray product to hold loose curls in fine, straight hair?
I would definitely go for Treseme Hairspray. I always buy it and it works fabulous. I have curly hair and it keeps my hair nice and neat and doesn't frizz it up at all!. I love it!


Hope this helps :DWhat is a good (drugstore) hair spray product to hold loose curls in fine, straight hair?
AquaNet!
big sexy hair.. i have stick straight non curl staying hair and this stuff works

No comments:

Post a Comment