Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What hair spray product should I use?

Ive got mildly frizzy hair and i use a hair diffuser which helps a lot, but my curls flatten after five hours or so and puff out. i have naturally curly hair, but its frizzy so the diffuser has been the best purchase ive ever made. its was great b/c they lasted through school hours but now its the holidays and im going to be spending more then five hours around with family and i don't want to look like a tumbleweed!!! is there any life-saveing hair sprays you could recommend to me for after i use the diffuser? Some without too many chemicals, i mean, chemicals are fine, i guess but my mom will refuse to let me buy something with too much. Also, something i can easily buy at shoppers drug mart. I'm not allowed to order anything online and my mom's not gona drive over to a salon in a different city to get me a bottle of hair spray.


plz help!!!What hair spray product should I use?
bedhead.


it's like 20$ for a big bottle where i live.


but, oh my god. it's worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment