Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What is the best hair spray product?

what is the best hair spray brand to make my hair look like this person's hair? Like his hair is all straight and stuff. I know I have to use those straighter thingies. I do use them but i still want them to stay straighter. please helppp. ps: my hair is close to his hair kindaish. :) thankss





http://i31.tinypic.com/2435lpe.jpg





http://i31.tinypic.com/2ai0qvb.jpgWhat is the best hair spray product?
aussie, it works on any hair, and smells reely good!What is the best hair spray product?
Aww.. why use hair spray when it's damaging our o-zone layer and causing global warming. Sorry I sound like a total hippie, but why not try gel or mousse instead? If not then try finding a hairspray by Tresemme or V05.
hellouuu!!!! you can try used bumble bumble sumo wax or stylist creme from bumble bumble i mix both together and apply to the hair an after you finish you can buffer with super shiner this is what i do with my clients...good luck...tchau
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment