Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Best Hair spray product/brand?

i straighten my hair and after


i look at my hair and all these tiny


hairs are sticken up at the top ya know?


well so i HAVE to use hairspray cause i hate it.


it looks trashy to me..


but i dont use that mouse stuff??


it comes out as a foam and you spread it.


i just like the spray.like spray in conditioner.


:)


hears a list out of some...


Bed head


Joico


Matrix


Mizani


Nexxus


phto organics


Nexxus


Y serum


Nioxin


Paul mitchell


Redken


Sebastian


Sexy hair


best out of that list for


smooth shiny healthy hair??


by the way im allergic to Dove products%26amp;i DONT dye my hair.


:)


thanks so much!


heres a related question i just asked :





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Best Hair spray product/brand?
i haven't tried those, but there is this pantene ';smoothing lisser'; i use when i straighten my hair, (ive never dyed my hair either) and it works wonders on those little hairs that stand up :) i have that problem too.





i also use pantene hair spray, which works well for me too :)Best Hair spray product/brand?
i havent used any of those. but tressme heat protector spray works soooo great. you can get it at walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment